Skip to content Accessibility info
800-506-5577 contact [at] fuller-apollo [dot] com
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm

Specialty Insurance

Bonds | Cyber Liability | EPLI | More

Fuller Insurance Agency offers specialized insurance advice to a wide range of industries. We excel in providing complete bonds, cyber liability, EPLI, commercial earthquake, and commercial flood insurance solutions.

The agents at Fuller Insurance Agency understand the complexities of business insurance. Contact us today to schedule a comprehensive insurance review and find out what we can do for you.

Whether you’re a small business with a variety of bonding requirements, or an individual looking for a specific type of bond, Fuller Insurance has a surety program designed to fit your needs.

Fuller Insurance will work with your business to find products supported by value-added services to commercial banks, savings and loans, insurance companies, finance and loan companies, and credit unions.

Contact us today to find out more about our outstanding service and quick response from our team of licensed agents.


Today, businesses are increasingly reliant on technology to do business. Even the most traditional “brick and mortar” enterprises rely on information technology to conduct day-to- day operations. Technology has positively affected organizations in a number of ways, including decreased operational costs, increased speed to market and improved customer service.

In today's legal and economic environment, every company is at risk for lawsuits by its current and former employees. Employment Practices Liability Insurance ("EPLI") aims to help companies respond to a variety of employment related issues. Fuller Insurance offers comprehensive coverage for the most critical employment issues including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation and other employment related torts. In an environment of increasing employee litigation, EPL insurance and risk management tools can help companies reduce financial loss and reputational damage.


Seismologists ( still cannot predict exactly when a major trembler will hit a given area. Are you prepared for your own safety and the financial loss that may occur to your property? Standard property insurance policies do not offer coverage for damage due to earthquakes. Coverage for earth movement, includes, landslides, mud flows, sinking, rising/shifting of the ground require a separate policy.

The National Flood Insurance Program defines "flood" in the following manner: "A general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of two or more acres of normally dry land area or of two or more properties (at least one of which is the policyholder's property) from: